Mona Haghani, DMD
Dr. Mona Haghani, is eager to offer progressive conventional and surgical Root Canal Treatment. She started her education at Ryerson University, where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Economics with minor in Biology in 2008. In Aug 2010, she attended Boston University School of Dental Medicine, which she received her dental degree, DMD in 2014. Dr. Haghani is continuing her education in Boston University, earning an MScD and CAGS in 2017.
She exhibit dynamic relation skills, and build great rapports with all patients, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic. She is positive, highly motivated, young and energetic, compassionate dentist, with a commitment to quality and excellence.
- Memberships in Professional Societies
- Board Eligible for the American Board of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontists
- Massachusetts Dental Society