Shahram Navid, DMD
Working 19 years as a qualified dentist, I have been involved with a wide variety of clinical settings and also a wide variety of circumstances, from rural health programs to a round-the-clock clinic, and from private practice to a university oral health program. They have also involved a substantial element of administrative responsibility, of the dentistry facilities of a local health center and a large urban dental clinic. I have also participated in fund-raising organizations whose purpose was to supply dental tools and supplied for rural areas, and participated in overseeing their distribution.
The range of dentistry-related activities I have engaged in beyond the simple requirements of a dental practice and my practice has entailed root canal therapy, prostheses, esthetics and implants.
- General Dentistry
- Oral Conscious Sedation
- Boston University Dental School- DMD
- Faculté de Médecine, Université de Paris, France- Diploma of Dental Implants
Affiliations & Clinical Interest
- Member of American Dental Association and Massachusetts Dental Society
- Director of round-the-clock (day and night) dental clinic, with 5 specialist and 5 general dentists, and 6 ancillary
- Maintained a private dental practice while making preparations to open round-the-clock dental clinic.
- Director of oral health program (operated by 3 general dentists and 3 staff) at the medical center, division of Medical Science.
- Granted an Acknowledgment Letter by State Welfare Organization