Our team of friendly and talented dental hygienists is second to none. Learn more about the professionals dedicated to keeping your smile as bright and healthy as it can be!
Janet Landis brings years of experience and care to treating her patients. In addition to being a member of the Northshore Dental Professionals hygiene team, she is also a volunteer for a sealant program for underprivileged youth at Middlesex College, and gives dental presentations on oral health and maintenance to elementary school children.
- BS in Business, Salem State College.
- Associates Degree in Science, Certificate in Dental Hygiene; Westbrook College.
- Continuing education: Includes study at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies as well as courses in advanced periodontics, laser, dental issues of the aging, pediatric care, and women's dental health.
- Administer dental anesthetic
As a registered Dental Hygienist Sarah is very committed to helping her patients understand the importance of oral hygiene. Her ability to connect with patients makes her a great asset to our team. When she is not working, Sarah loves to spend time doing anything that is outside including, snowboarding in the winter to kayaking in the summer. Her family and her dog always come first.
- BS in Dental Hygiene at Forsyth School of Dental Hygiene, MCPHSU
- Licensed in Local Anesthesia
- AS in Business Administration, NSCC
Kim Talbot is one of the newest additions to the iSmile team. Kim graduated from the Forsyth School of Dental Hygiene in 2011, and has experience working in sevenal dental offices around Boston and the North Shore. Kim is very passionate about nutrition, and is constantly educating herself on the connection between nutrition and oral hygiene. Kim recently joined the volunteer group Project Stretch, and hopes to go on a mission trip to South America one day.
- BS in Dental Hygiene at Forsyth School of Dental Hygiene
- Certified in Local Anesthesia
- Continuing Education focusing on Nutrition and Oral Health