Working 19 years as a qualified dentist, Dr. Shahram Navid has been involved with a wide variety of clinical settings and also a wide variety of circumstances, from rural health programs to a round-the-clock clinic, and from private practice to a university oral health program. They have also involved a substantial element of administrative responsibility, of the dentistry facilities of a local health center and a large urban dental clinic. He has also participated in fund-raising organizations whose purpose was to supply dental tools and supplied for rural areas, and participated in overseeing their distribution.
The range of dentistry-related activities he has engaged in beyond the simple requirements of his dental practice has entailed root canal therapy, prostheses, esthetics and implants.
- General Dentistry
- Oral Conscious Sedation
- Implanted Supported Dentures
- Boston University Dental School- DMD
- Faculté de Médecine, Université de Paris, France- Diploma of Dental Implants
Affiliations & Clinical Interest
- Member of American Dental Association and Massachusetts Dental Society
- Granted an Acknowledgment Letter by State Welfare Organization